Back to Top
Many years ago while working in radio but keen to have my own business a friend suggested that I write a book about gift wrapping. Little did I realise that this suggestion would lead to a career as a gift wrapping expert that has taken me around the world. I love sharing innovative ways to wrap whether when giving training courses or seminars, or appearing on television.
I also love all things creative and enjoy everything from pottery and photography to designing and creating unique fascinators. I find early morning power walks the perfect way to start the day. Exercise and relaxation are important to me so I go to Pilates and yoga classes.
I've lived in Dublin, London, Brighton and New York. I've been renting an apartment in Brighton, UK while deciding if I want to buy a home by the sea. My landlady has described me as the model tenant because I take care of where I live as though it is mine. I really enjoy entertaining especially making fresh pasta, bread and delicious desserts. I like wine and am keen to learn more about food pairing.
I love cats and dogs and have had both as pets. I'm planning on writing a book about Macgonigal, an extremely handsome Yorkshire Terrier. After many years of hard work I am keen both for a 'commercial break' and to revive my rusty French and very rusty Italian.
As I would like to improve my language skills France and Italy are my preferred destinations but I'm open to suggestions!
* An excellent organiser of everything from a dinner party to an event for 3/4 million people!
* Caring, patient and a great believer in offering the highest quality customer service
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Apparently a very good cook and hostess!
* Very creative and regarded as an excellent teacher
* Speak English, rusty French and very rusty Italian
* Enjoy gardening and eco projects
* Like cats and dogs and happy to walk the latter
I am not a smoker, don't have a drivers license, I am not a vegetarian and I have no allergies.