Back to Top
Hello from Warsaw. I am 34 years old polish traveller. I've been to around 20 countries so far. My job in Poland is connected with online marketing& sales in lifestyle media. I believe we should try new things in our life, only in this way we can develop ourselfs.
Currently I would like to try working in a small hotel to improve my skills connected with tourism. I can come for 3-4 weeks and help with tourists, marketing, reception, proving improvents in a hotel and to organise special events for guests.
Hello, I am fresh at this websiteI am open-minded and usually have calm&positive; personality. I like smiling, travelling and meeting new friends, new places, new cultures and to see how people lives in other places.
The best for me is to sightseeing interesting old and modern architecture like medieval castles, towers, fortresses.
What I can do:
- tourist support - I can work a bit in the reception, making pics for turists, answering to their questions (in English and Polish and a bit of German), making coctails for them and simply build a nice atmosphere in a place like a guest house, small hotel, eco-hotel, eco-camp etc.
- I can prepare an article/reportage about your eco-hotel or natural place for polish very famous website about ecology and healthy lifestyle which can promote your business
- I could try to make a small workshop for locals/turists how to made natural cosmetics -like bath salt, bath balls, body butter etc. (if you will have needed ingredients)
- I can teach English - kids and teenagers
- I can translate your website into Polish - for Polish turists
I am not a smoker, don't have a drivers license, I am not a vegetarian and I have no allergies.
Malaysia, Maldives, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Andorra, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, ... 10 moreLuxembourg, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Wales
Bahamas, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Netherlands Antilles, St Lucia