Back to Top
We need 3 volunteers
We are oppening a new hostel in February 2016, in the carnaval and party area of Salvador,called BARRA and we are looking for volunteers all year around to join our team .
What we expect from you:
- Work in the reception, do check-ins, help out the guests when they arrive (with maps and recommendations)
- Do the everyday cleaning during your shift (cleanning common areas, maintain kitchen, toilets and showers clean)
- Help to serve the breakfast
- Want to work and come with fresh new ideas and team spirit
- Have some cleaning knowledge and want to clean
- To be outgoing and want to interact with the guests
- Want to organize parties and dinners with the guests
What will you get out working as a volunteer:
- All support you need to have an awesome time in Brazil.
- Very flexible schedule
- Free accommodation in the hostel (located just steps from the beach with everything in walking distance)
- Free breakfast
- Free food for lunch and dinner (you make your own meals)
- Party Money
English, Spanish, Portuguese
2 Years ago
My name is Flavio, from Salvador, the third lagest city in Brazil and the second most touristic city. I have great passion for cultures and meet people all over the world. I have been in over 50 nations back packing. Here in Brazil I have a hotel, and a Subway Restaurant (franchise) and I am oppening a hostel soon.
Open for offers, contact us
Staff dorm with 4 beds, towels, linen and A.C
You have a free breakfast and we provide some food for lunch and dinner but you are responsible to cock