Back to Top
We need 10 volunteers
Come join our team of funky fresh volunteers in one of the most beautiful spots in the whole world – Lake Atitlan!
We’re a fun glamping hostel situated right on the shore, complete with 2 private docks, incredible views, and papaya trees all nestled at the entrance to a lush green mountain valley. We are regularly recruiting for extra energetic, super friendly, wide eyed & worldly travelers to come join our kick-ass team of volunteers and be apart of our fabulous little family.
You’ll be running activities and games, meeting and greeting all of our awesome guests, regularly interacting with our wonderful Mayan staff, and sharing all of your travel expertise and knowledge with up to 50 other travelers from all across the globe.
What do we offer?
- A bed in our volunteer dormitory
- 3 absolutely delicious meals every day, including a 3 course meal every night
- A super cool diverse team of international volunteers and local Mayan staff
- Massive discounts on bar drinks, smoothies & yummy snacks
- Tequila team meetings, cash bonuses, shuttle discounts and free accommodation at our extensive network of sister hostels
- A pretty spectacular view complete with 3 volcanos, gorgeous sunrises and sunsets
- Incorporated permaculture techniques, compost toilets and hot showers - A private dock, kayaks, sauna and yoga platform - A Team First culture where we invite you to be a volunteer, a guest and a participant. We value your skills, expertise and contributions and encourage you to help us continuously improve this recently opened and hugely successful hostel
What we want from you!
*Energetic and engaging, playful and personable travellers and worldwide adventurers.
*People ready and willing to welcome guests, provide awesome customer service and bring your smiles and sass to every situation.
*An enthusiasm for living in our eco lodge, accessible only by boat and located in the ever beautiful and sometimes challenging Guatemala.
*Basic Spanish and beyond or an eagerness to learn.
*We’re ideally looking for travelers who can make a 4+ weeks commitment, but we’re flexible!
~~~ If you’re searching for something more than, just another hostel, we could be the perfect place for you, just message us and find out! ~~~
Open for offers, contact us
There is a shared dorm for all volunteers to be housed.
You get 3 meals a day cooked by our local Mayan staff.