Back to Top
We need 11 volunteers
Volunteer Home Visitors
To visit homes of cats,dogs and equines which have been adopted from AVV We do welcome all Volunteer home visitors, whichever area you live in.Portugal
Office Admin Volunteers
We always need help in our offices, so please do get in touch if you need work experience in this area. We can give you useful experience in customer care, marketing, accounting and other general office duties.
Do you fancy organising a fundraising event or activity? This could be organising a karaoke night, sponsored walk; a bake sale; dressing up silly at work, or running a bingo night for example.
Come and help us The Sanctuary relies on the goodwill and dedication of volunteers for much of its work and there are many ways that you can help: Walk a dog Cuddle a cat - they love a good pamper Help out in our Donation cafe or farm shop Volunteer at one of our fun events Help out with the many jobs around the Farm
COME CREATE AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Come and join us living and working in nature using recycled materials,living off the land. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and physically fit or general people that will help in the easier tasks,couples,single people to come and help on our farm, tasks to include....
*Musicians create your own music shack.
*Cuddle the animals,walk,brush,wash the dogs.
*Cook and create.
* Veg and Fruit Tree Planting Long term growth to mouth.
* Preserving produce.
* Herb gardens and producing.
* Making outsize kitchen and seating area.
* Alternative energy enthusiasts.
* Plumbers,electricians and carpenters.
* Finishing building a wooden bridge over stream.
* Making fire pit with seating.
* Making solid dog kennels out of reclaim timber.
* Making doors.
* Sign making
* Outside wall Artistic painting.
* Putting up fencing
* Making permanent animal pens for our animals
* Helping fix up our traditional Portuguese house and bread oven
* Painting and building work
* Creating a bunkhouse.
* Creating a little cottage.
* Creating bedrooms,kitchen and a bathroom.
* Digging and strimming
* Gardening and landscaping.
* Animal care
* Round pen.
* Cooking / Pizza nights / Opening Cafe
* Home educating.
* Arts and Crafts.
* Many workshops and events. And much much more !!!!!!
You bring your own tents,caravans,motor homes etc
On our Farm we have many animals including horses,barking mad dogs,cats,poultry and goat. We grow fruit and vegetables.
Spare time Singing,dancing,music bring your own instruments,walking in beautiful land ,woods and to the lakes.
Open for offers, contact us
We have a tent or a camper van or yurt or a basic room.
We welcome Vegetarians,Vegans,Raw Food or Meat