Back to Top
We need 5 volunteers
BROWN MUNTHALI FOUNDATION
It was founded by Brown CCM Munthali in 2015.
The orphanage began on 19th may, 2015, by Brown ccm Munthali. The orphanage was formed to prepare the pre-school curriculum of all the children who are vulnerable, affected with HIV/AIDS, from the broken families etc and all those who need such education, within the community and from far.
Brown, is not the founder of the orphanage only but also the missionary | church planter| founder of Jesus missionary church, currently setting its roots to settle in the community of chitim ba.
Brown Munthali was born on 6th January,1976 here in Chitimba, Rumphi, Malawi. Married with four kids currently. I am a holder of Diploma in Telecommunication systems/Telecommunication and Electronics engineering obtained at Polytechnic College under City and quilds London. I also possess Certificate in Church planting. Currently, Studying Masters in leadership ministry with David Dunkin from USA. Also attempted Biomedical Sciences for two years at Malawi College of Health Sciences, but later changed to ministry trainings.
Basically, the foundation was formed to folster the care of orphans and other vulnerable children beginning with Chitimba community. Especially children of age between 2-15 years of age. They should be kept at an orphanage where accommodation, feeding, pre-school education could be provided with resources available.
ORPHANAGE PROJECT SCOPE
The following are what the foundation entails as objectives:
To provide relief through education, relief aid and emotional support (James 1:27).
Helping in alleviation of some of the stress, strain and the uncertainty of human suffering caused by ignorance, poverty, neglect, abandonment, isolation, abuse and both human orchestrated and natural disaster until the promised kingdom of God corrects all things.
• To help alleviate some of the stress, strain and the uncertainty of human suffering caused by ignorance, poverty, neglect, abandonment, isolation, abuse and both human orchestrated and natural disaster like flooding, earthquakes etc.
• To provide relief through education (establishment of orphanages/nursery/kindergartens schools, primary schools, secondary schools etc), relief aid and emotional support.
• It is our desire to establish rescue centers, home and shelters for displaced children and unwed young mothers.
• At our centers, homes and shelters we aim to maintain respect for culture, language and race by providing basic life essentials such as food, clothing, safety, shelter, counseling and access to government education (primary and secondary schooling).
• To offer training in basic Christian moral principles. However, conversion to Christianity is a personal conviction and will not be forced, only the principles for life encouraged.
• To be an organization of relief not burden and for this it is intended that the organization be sustainable by generating the funds needed for operation through local business and trade.
• To establish a resource centre where all the children/youth should have an access to the relevant information through media or so, that will help them acquire knowledge beyond their expectation.
POSSIBLE AREAS THAT NEEDS TO BE FUNDED
• Land: The school is renting premises currently, so any one who can help to buy the land and construct the building is welcome, kids are learning under the tree . Please make arrangement s of payments with Brown Munthali.
• Transport :
So kids have to walk a distance to and from school everyday. So there is need for transport vehicle (school bus) or so. Please make arrangements of payments with Brown Munthali.
There is need to build a lot of blocks to accommodate them since some are desperately in need of full support.Please make arrangements of payments with Brown Munthali
Due to hunger, every kid needs to eat. Here there high demand of food support in cash or material form. Please send support to the above address or make payment arrangements with Brown Munthali. Each kid spends about US$ 5 per day.
• Clothes, School Materials(books),Dolls etc
Can donate material or cash depending .Please make arrangement s of payments with Brown Munthali.
• Need for volunteers
Volunteers are seriously needed to run the school. So any one who wish to contribute his services to the school, please make arrangements with Brown Munthali.
Open for offers, contact us
Just local rooms to be paid for by the volunteer about US$7 per night
We will have to prepare everything.
May be if the volunteer wants to donate to the project it is a welcome idea.