Back to Top
My name is Andrea, I'm from Italy.
Is always difficult to describe yourself so I won't say really much about myself but more the thing I like, that, in my opinion, is what help most in understanding someone.
I'm pretty sure to be open minded and free spirit..
I'm a relaxed person when is time to relax and very hardworking when is time to work.
I like to be with people and have interesting and deep conversation, trying to don't talk only to open my mouth...
Time is precious, I try to don't waste it (anymore) being always productive, but still relaxed at the same time.
My biggest interest is travelling, of course! that's why I'm writing this LOL. Not just travelling tough, but more melt into the culture of the country that I'm visiting, learning the uses and costumes, the kitchen, the language, etc. That's why I like to join this kind of online communities (WorkAway, Couch Surfing, etc). To really enjoy a country or a place I wanna live in it, not just do sightseeing in the most touristic attractions.
Other things I like:
- music, listening and dancing; didn't have the chance to learn how to play an instrument yet, but always up to learn!
- food, eating and cooking
- reading, mainly fantasy and spiritual books, or books that make me grow in any way
- animals, not in zoos of course
That's pretty much all.
Hope to meet you soon!!
I'm in Turkey now and travelling around Europe quite randomly...
I'm interested in travelling pretty much anywhere, so let me know if you need some help wherever you are!!!
Hope to see you soon!!
Well I have many skills due to my interest in many different fields! I like to learn and be able to do most things myself.
1- I have high school diploma of ELECTRICIAN (valid in all EU countries) and I worked in this field for a year in Italy and two years in Switzerland.
2- In Switzerland I worked for a year in a medium size DAIRY FARM, doing all kind of farm jobs like MILKING, FEEDING ANIMALS, CLEANING, PREPARING FENCES, etc... In this farm I was working with cows, goats, sheep, pigs and poultry.
3- After Switzerland I moved to Australia (Working Holiday VISA) and for 6 months I worked in several FARMS around Australia doing many different jobs: PICKING FRUIT, VEGETABLES and FLOWERS, PRUNING, WEEDING, SEEDING, PLANTING, etc..
4- The next 6 months I was working in the WAREHOUSE of a big factory ORGANISING PRODUCTS and PREPARING ORDERS.
5- For 9 months I worked as a LABOURER in a BRICKLAYING and PLASTERING company.
6- The next step was HOSPITALITY. I was the all-rounder for about a year in a BACKPACKER HOSTEL (Port Campbell Hostel-Australia). Here are some of my tasks: RECEPTION, HOUSEKEEPING, CLEANING, GARDENING, BARISTA in the cafe of the hostel, and whatever was needed to be done. My boss use to call me Superman because I can do pretty much everything they asked.
7- In the same time (late afternoon and night shifts) I was also working in a TAKE AWAY RESTAURANTS as a KITCHEN HAND first and COOK after a couple of months. I was cooking mainly fish & chips, burgers, sandwiches and other simple meals.
A part from those jobs I have many other hobby, passions and skills:
- I'm a very talented DREADLOCKS ARTIST (RASTA STYLE HAIR) with almost 10 years of experience.
- As a hobby (for now) I do HANDCRAFTING of bracelets, anklets, necklaces, tabacco bags, dreamcatcher and many others.
- I often do TRANSLATIONS ENGLISH/ITALIAN - ITALIAN/ENGLISH through a website.
- I have a big COOKING PASSION; delicious ITALIAN MEALS and also some ASIAN FOOD (if I can find the ingredients).
- I'm getting good at VIDEO EDITING, I discover this passion recently so I'm not a pro, but I can already make pretty good videos! I have all I need, software and hardware.
I think that's all Hope you didn't get bored LOL
I am not a smoker, don't have a drivers license, I am not a vegetarian and I have no allergies.
Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Turkey