Back to Top
My name is Marjet and I am seventeen years old. I will be 18 this summer(23 august).I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I am studying International Hospitality Management at Stenden University in Leeuwarden. This means that I am used too speaking English. I also followed a Spain class for 2 years, did exam in German and followed French for three years. I like other cultures and traveling. I will go with school to Bali and Bangkok in 2 years and I am really excited to discover the rest of the world!I love to sport and I have a good condition. I have my own horse and like riding very much. I also like traveling and already went to Africa, Spain, Germany, France, England and Belgium. So there is a lot more to discover!
Even countries that IO did not select could interest me! I prefer warm countries but everything is possible!
- I follow a Management education, so I like to plan things like events.
- I work now 2 years at a gardening firm, and know quite some things about plants and gardening.
- I worked at a 3 star hotel and worked at the departments: Housekeeping, Serving, Front Office and Kitchen
- I worked for an Event organization and hosted a lot.
- I hosted and supported big companies when they were visiting our academy.
- I like to tutor my friends and help them with studying.
- I followed a lot different classes: History, Biology, Science, Spain, German, French, Frisian, Dutch, English, Economy, Accounting and some other.
- I baby sit my neighbors children, so I have experience with children.
- I have a dog, so I like animals.
I am not a smoker, don't have a drivers license, I am not a vegetarian and I have no allergies.
I am allergic for cats.
Hong Kong, India, Japan
England, France, Germany, Macedonia, Northern Cyprus, Romania, Spain, Sweden
Australia, New Zealand