Back to Top
I am a 19 year old guy from south germany and I am currently living in Ireland, Galway City as an aupair.
Unfortunately I am about to make a decision: I will go parted ways with my hostfamily because I dont feel comfortable with their community and there is lack of communication which is not satisfying at all. Even several conversations could not change the situation.
Anyways I dont want to leave Ireland right now, I want to spend some more weeks or months here in Ireland.
I love travelling and before I take a flight back to Germany I would like to explore more of this beautiful Island - it's people, the country and the culture!
That's the reason why I am looking for a volunteer service.
I want to get known to new people, their way of living and of course it's a great opportunity to get an accomodation for offering a helping hand.
If you have any questions - feel free to ask!
I would like to travel in the south of Ireland, up to the west coast and then over to the westcoast (the order doesnt really matter)
Ask someone what kind of skills they have - it's an irritating question, but anyways I think they are related to my hobbys such as:
- I'm a passionated music listener and drummer for several years - if you music plays a role in the job - I am in!
- I've been member of a youth circus for 9 years and learned the way of juggling (like diabolo, juggling balls and clubs) and stage presentation
- I'm really interested into arts and the creativity process, I love drawing and painting (since my kindergarten time(
But I am willed to learn and help where I can, such as:
- taking care of animals
.. and much more, just ask me what you're looking for
Why am I looking for a volunteer service?
- expierience the life in a foreign country
- support the host
- improve my english language skills
- share moments and views
- spend my free time meaningful
- last but not least - to have fun!
I am not a smoker, I have a drivers license, I am not a vegetarian and I have no allergies.
I do have a drivers license but I am not really experienced, therefore I would prefer taking a bike. Especially here in Ireland - I am not used to drive on the left side