Back to Top
I'm open to travel to any part of the world really, as long as the place, people and cause feel right and I can contribute, share some knowledge and good vibes
- Vegan cooking (can cook a fair meal from almost nothing )
- I make delicious vegan and raw cakes!
(sugar free, gluten free, guilt free )
- I'm good with children (studied art therapy and worked with kids, including autistic and special needs kids, for years. Have done a lot of babysitting too).
- I'm crafty, love art and creative self-expression
- I do yoga, breathwork, meditate, practice reiki
- Love dancing, freedom of movement
- Love Nature, camping and the outdoors
-I love animals and spending time with them
- Love gardening, have an interest in local herbs and their healing properties
-I'm most interested in sustainable and minimalist living, permaculture, eco building, herbalism, living with an open heart...
I love skill sharing and the paying forward mentality
I am not a smoker, don't have a drivers license, I am a vegetarian and I have no allergies.
Nonsmoker, mostly vegan, no driving license.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, ... 16 moreJapan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, ... 5 moreParaguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela