Back to Top
We need 1 volunteer
We have a small house in a village in south-east Bulgaria which are gradually turning into an eco-project (permaculture, sustainability).
We're looking for helpers for
- Housework (cooking, cleaning, tidying, food preservation)
- Gardening (seasonal tasks: mowing, weeding, landscaping, planting, composting, watering, mulching...)
- Construction (small projects, e.g. convert the old outside toilet into a composting toilet, build a small pergola from reclaimed materials)
- Maintenance and repairs (various small jobs around the house)
- Pet care (rescue cats and dogs)
Tell us what areas of work you're interested in, and we'll try to allocate this kind of work to you. If you're a couple, you can work in different areas according to your skills.
The placement is suitable for a single person or a couple. Work hours are flexible. We ask for 25 hours a week, and you can choose your own schedule.
No smoking in the house, please.
Please apply only if you are fully vaccinated agianst Covid-19.
The weather is gorgeous here -bright blue sky, golden sunshine, trees in yellow green and red glory. The temperature is mild (we often wear short-sleeved topsin the afternoon), and it's a pleasure to be outside. We're planting berry bushes and spring bulbs.Bees and butterflies enjoy the sunny days, too.So do our pets: the kittens are tumbling on the ground, and the dogs race each other at high speed through the orchard.The vegetable beds still gift us their bounty: potatoes, peppers, aubergines, spinach, and the last of the tomatoes.Life is good.
Open for offers, contact us
You will have a nice guest room in a private house. The bathroom is shared.
The room has a large bed, suitable for a couple.
We'll eat most meals together. We can take turns cooking and clearing up. Or, if you choose to do housework as your field of work, you can do all the cooking, and then this will count as work time.