Back to Top
We need 1 volunteer
Are you ready for your once-in-a-lifetime tropical sailing adventure?
Come and explore French Polynesia from the deck of a sailboat - enjoy the ultimate freedom lifestyle in the most remote waters of the world.
You must be:
* enthusiastic and passionate - couch-potatoes don't mix well with boats...
* love the outdoors - and more specifically the water-world. You'll be spending hours each day in the water.
* open-minded - because the lifestyle onboard is so different from the urban world.
* ready to do things more simply - simplifying your life goes hand-in-hand with remote living.
*easy going and reliable person - because personality clashes are not acceptable onboard.
*ok with living in a small space - yep, this is not a luxury cruise-ship!
* neat and tidy - detail-oriented people preferred.
* adventurous....I mean actually adventurous and not just like the idea of being adventurous.
* fit - this trip is NOT for you if you are clumsy, not spry, not practical, or have a medical condition (remember this is really remote sailing!)
This is a trip for you if you eat simply, are adaptable, like people, are interesting for the camera and proactive and want to see things not in the magazines and believe me there are way better things out there than in the magazines. What we see is real.
You don't need to have prior sailing experience - but you MUST be highly interested in learning to sail.
Single bunk bed-style fits a regular-sized person.
No fussy eaters please! Fresh produces are limited when sailing far - so don't be picky with your diet. (for instance no vegans, no gluten-intolerant crew)