Back to Top
We need 1 volunteer
Next sailing opportunity: sometime after mid-year 2022. Stay tuned!
Are you ready for your once-in-a-lifetime tropical sailing adventure?
Come and explore French Polynesia from the deck of a sailboat - enjoy the ultimate freedom lifestyle in the most remote waters of the world. I take novice crew just like you several times a year to share my passion for SAILING!
You must be:
* enthusiastic and passionate - couch-potatoes don't mix well with boats...
* love the outdoors - and more specifically the water-world. You'll be spending hours each day in the water.
* open-minded - because the lifestyle onboard is so different from the urban world.
* ready to do things more simply - simplifying your life goes hand-in-hand with remote living. iPhone addicts need not apply.
* easy going and reliable person - because personality clashes are not acceptable onboard.
* ok with living in a small space - yep, this is not a luxury cruise-ship! Expect a camping-style experience (but on water)
* neat and tidy - detail-oriented people preferred.
* adventurous....I mean actually adventurous - within the strict safety limits I have set for my boat and my crew.
* fit - this trip is NOT for you if you are clumsy, not spry, not practical, or have a medical condition (remember this is really remote sailing!)
This is a trip for you if you eat simply, are adaptable, like pushing the limit of your comfort zone, can hold interesting conversations, are proactive and want to see things away from the usual tourist trail... What we see and do is real - from sunsets to stingrays, from baking bread to reefing the sails in a thunderstorm.
You don't need to have prior sailing experience - but you MUST be highly interested in learning to sail.
Open for offers, contact us
Single bunk bed-style fits a regular-sized person.
No fussy eaters please! Fresh produces are limited when sailing far - so don't be picky with your diet. (for instance no vegans, no gluten-intolerant crew)