Back to Top
We can host up to 11 travelers
200-Hour Hatha & Ashtanga Vinyasa FlowYoga Teacher Training Goa India. This 200-hour yoga teacher training program is uniquely designed for avid students of yoga and aspiring teachers. Yog Nisarga is a Yoga Alliance USA recognized Yoga school. Spans 25 days, this all-inclusive program covers numerous topics such as Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy & physiology, Alignment and modification of poses, Class sequencing and planning and much more!
200 Hrs YTTC Syllabus
• Yoga philosophy
• Ayurveda and yogic diet
• Basic warm ups and suryanamskar with variations
• Standing asanas and hand balancing asanas
• Sitting asanas, spinal twist, forward bends and, hip opening asanas
• Finishing sequence back bends and inversions
• Using belts, blocks, and bolsters
• Alignment and modification of poses
• Practicing meditation and yoga Nidra
• Anatomy and physiology
• Alignment and modification of poses
• Hands-on assisting
• Yoga as a business
• Pronouncing asana names in Sanskrit
Prerequisites for the 200 –Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Yog Nisarga. Please read carefully!
• This course is suitable for all levels students and longtime practitioner’s who aspires to become teachers.
• We expect participants should do Yoga for 4/5 times a week for minimum six months. Participants are expected to be healthy and fit physically, mentally and emotionally.
• You should have practised Yoga for six months before attending this course
• You are expected to attend all the classes in the Yoga teacher training in order to qualify for the graduation certificate
• Nature and respectful behavior towards fellow students and teachers, and in the community are required.
• Consumption of alcohol, smoking and use of non-prescription, illegal drugs are not permitted
• Come with an open, receptive mind and heart to learn and study. Let go of the limiting labels and stories about yourself.
• Remember that if you have a tendency to complain about things then we suggest you not to join Yog Nisarga program. Participants require life-affirmative and positive attitude to receive the knowledge of Yoga and Meditation
• Punctual and 100% attendance for all the classes is mandatory. Missed classes, if any, must be rescheduled with an extra cost with teacher’s available time. We do not entertain people who come just for a certificate.
Yog Nisarga has been conducting Yoga Alliance certified 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training since the day of its inception. We at Yog Nisarga extensively trust in the quality of heart.
3 Months ago
“I believe that only the path that takes you beyond your comfort zone of the known is the real “Yoga” everything else is nothing but a mind- churning dream. Meditation is the substantial tool to take this jump beyond the mind. “Yoga to meditation”– that’s the fundamental path which I have to offer in my teachings.”
When Swami Prem Sandip was six years old, he was introduced to Meditation & Yoga Practices by his elder brother Yogi Abhay. Later, in his teenage, he started exploring various paths of Yoga & Meditation through books and directly experimenting on his own. In next few years he deepened his mediation practice and traveled many places and ashrams in India, his journey included OSHO ashram & Meher Baba’s pilgrimage.
Open year-round, contact us for availability
We provide accommodation in a single occupant room with every basic perk. If you plan to arrive a few days before or wish to stay a few days more after the course ends, let us know so we can reserve the room for you, depending upon availability. You are responsible for the extra nights’ accommodation fees. The cafeteria has splendid marine views and serves an extensive variety of Indian and intercontinental cuisines. These scrumptious banquets include lip-smacking pizzas, as well as a nightly barbecue. At times,the banqueting rounds outwith live music. A wide-ranging collection of vegetarian choices— both Indian and intercontinental — get a place on the menu.
Hatha & Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course Includes :- Accommodation Non-AC, Course Material, WiFi, Yogic 3 Meals (Except Sun), Yoga Props with only Airport Pickup.
this experience package includes all meals and beverages during a guests stay.
Yoga Training Schedule
06:30 - 08:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow, teacher-lead class, and self-practice
08:40 - 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 - 11:30 Anatomy and physiology
11:30 - 13:00 Yoga philosophy and meditation
13:00 - 14:50 Lunch
14:30 - 13:50 Alignment and theory classes
16:00 - 17:30 Hatha Yoga practice, hip opening, jump back, and back bending
19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
The class ends on Saturday after 10:00. Please note that there are no yoga classes on Sunday. This is a sample schedule only.