Back to Top
We need 11 volunteers
Volunteer abroad and discover 7+ European countries for free, having your board and lodging in beautiful countryside hotels covered.
As an English speaker, you stay in one of our beautiful venues in Malta, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Ireland or England for 3 to 11 days and help our clients improve their English through a series of conversations and activities. You are not a formal teacher, you are a partner for conversation while having a multicultural experience.
What you get in return:
• Free accommodation in beautiful venues across Europe
• Full board during your stay
• Free city tours in multiple cities: Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, La Valetta, and more
• An opportunity to connect with people from 20+ countries
What is required:
• Be a Native English Speaker / Native level of English
• 18 year old +
• Active participation in all fun-packed activities and conversations during the week.
• Conversing in English, not teaching. That’s it!
Participation fee: 0 USD. Angloville is a cultural exchange program and is free for English-speaking volunteers to attend.
Featured in: Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine, Glasgow Guardian
Pick an amazing picturesque venue for yourself, apply now!
7 Months ago
Hi We are a group of friends who, under the name of Angloville, organize cultural exchange programs between English - speakers and European youth in 7 countries. We share the passion for languages and cultures and are hear to meet volunteers from all over the world.
Open for offers, contact us
Twin room shared usually by two people. Most of them are ensuite rooms.
3 meals a day provided in the hotel restaurant
Board and lodging provided.