Back to Top
We need 2 volunteers
My name is Christof and I am 44 years old. I'm the owner of Huella Verde a small reforest lodge for a maximum of 7 people in Canelos province of Pastaza. With my wife Dagmar we run the place but we will need some help managing the place during our absence.
The Daily Tasks will be
• Front of House: Your responsibilities includes welcoming guests, ensuring that personal and billing information is correct, handling cash and the security of the desk, provide guests with accurate information about lodge services and events.Sales & Marketing.
• Food & Beverage: You will be assisting with the day-to-day, attending to guests, ensuring quality control, upselling, providing responsible food and alcohol service and maintaining the cleanliness and safety in the food and beverage areas
• Kitchen, cooking, supplies logistic : You will be expected to work providing quality food products that meet the lodge’s standards while also maintaining quality assurance. You will need to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Managing supplies for the lodge.
The position is for a minimum of 2 months. Responsibilities vary depending on the experience.
Possibility of remuneration depending responsibilities
Besides being responsible, reliable and motivated, the below mentioned eligibility requirements must be met to be able to join us.
- Be between the ages of 22 to 50 at time of application
- having cooking skills
- having Spanish language skills
Note : do not look at the weather forecast on the website it's not accurate. The temperature here are between 18C during the night and 30C during the day
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian
1 Years ago
My name is Christof and I'm 44, married with a small kid "3 years old". I have Economics and Fine arts backgrounds but I'm working over 7 years in the hospitality business.
Open for offers, contact us
A private/shared room (depending on the helpers, is available with shared bathroom around 5 min walk from the main Lodge buildings. Wifi, satellite tv is available in the main building of the Lodge. A kitchen in the volunteer house is available in order to prepare your meals.
You will have to prepare the food yourself but the food supplies are provided.