Back to Top
We need 5 volunteers
Experience life in one of the happiest countries in the world and contribute to change the life of low income students!
The program consists of teaching kids, teenagers and/or adults in Colombia’s public institutions. Normally they come from low income families and education is their best way to change their lives. Fellows will primarily teach students between 9th and 11th grade (ages 14 to 20).
What are the basic requirements to apply to the ETF Program?
• Native English speaker or non-native English speaker with Level C1
• Professional (BS, BA or its equivalent).
• Minimum age 21 years old - maximum age 50 years old
What will you get as a Fellow?
• You will receive an ESL teaching certification upon completion of a training course before you begin your placement.
• Participation in this program is free of cost, and also offers a monthly stipend that covers housing and food.
• The Program offers a safe, supportive, and fun environment to immerse yourself in a new culture as well as the ability to learn and grow in professional and personal ways.
The program starts on June 22, 2017 until December 2017.
Limited places. Apply now!
Last seen online
4 Months ago
I belong to an organization that believes that volunteers can change the world.
We want to make a difference in Latin America, we hope you help us too. We are sure that when you return home you will go back with valuable experience to add to your curriculum,
Around 400 usd/ monthly stipend
Full orientation and training on arrival
Prepaid medical insurance
Diploma on program completion in recognition of your contribution