Back to Top
We need 3 volunteers
Biodynamic Medicinal Farm in Portugal
Nursery and Medicinal Plants Garden & High Drying Quality Facilities at Organic and Demeter certified farm.
Our garden is growing as we are planting new species in a very close site to the Tejo/ Tagus river in Santarém.
We have bees, and birds make their presence heard. Our aim in work is to achieve and maintain plant quality after cut by drying them at very low temperature, in a very practical away.
We live and work in the farm, and we cook mainly vegetarian food and fresh fish occasionally.
Our clients, for our herbs, are in the European continent. We work for premium clients and friends. What you will find is all about special care and quality oriented to health use of Nature produce.
We speak Portuguese, english, french, italien and spanish. We are close to german, chezk and east european and nordic cultures, besides our latin fundation, but mainly you will find a very open and welcoming living and understanding of individual experiences in terms of inner development and family/group commitment to better society and social outlook.
VOLUNTEEER WORK EXCHANGE
Having said that, we advocate and expect interest and dedication to work.
We need your help 5 hours a day, 5 days a week and we look for a minimum stay of 1 mouth, shorter stays give too much energy to introduce and we will have no time to feel the feedback experience of your help, and will be more difficult to introduce to the Coaching Program included.
This is a professional farm and we expect that people would be caring about details very much! We don't expect professional efficient work that you can only achieve through years of experience, but we use caution and ask for dedication to specific measurable objectives during your 5 hours of work.
You will meet biodynamic farming practices and weeding tasks and other, like planting herbs from the nursery to the field, cut and dry them.
TUITION PROGRAMS for INTERNS and/or VOLUNTEER WORKERS
We offer formal Coaching Programs: this includes lectures, practical workshops, yoga asanas and meditation classes to Interns and Volunteer Work Exchangers.
The Coaching Programs are arranged in a conceptual way, allowing for a useful interconnectedness of knowledge and experience - transversal to theoretical lectures, exercises, practical workshops and life, in general.
In order to take full advantage of such arrangement some openness and dedication are essential, discipline and elevation are preferential qualities we are looking through the selection process of candidates.
We are practioners / professionals with years of experience (more then 20 years in some of them) on the following subjects:
- Production and processing of Herbs according to Biodynamic Agriculture, and its use according to Ayurvedic and Homeopathic sciences;
- Yoga, the Five Tibetan Rites, Meditation, Devotional songs;
- Diet, Nutrition, Fasting & Detox;
- Home Birth and home schooling;
- Traditional Taoist and Ayurvedic Intuitional Sciences;
- Home made natural cosmetics and medicines.
We offer a Coaching Program for Work Exchangers that the trainee is invited to develop on his Internship:
• An Ayurvedic Individual Profile is diagnosed;
• From that starting point a number of applications with Herbs from the Farm are built together to incorporate in individual diet during the stay;
• After that, a Detox Program is devised and
• A Meditation process is introduced to improve individual values and characteristic gifts that fit the individual profile, along with the Five Tibetan Rites;
• The Workshop Line of Life is a perspective on individual past and present life, to facilitate a view on what the future may be in most exalted way.
Also the river Tejo (biggest river in Iberia) is 200m of our farm and bathing can be very relaxing there. We are 3 km from the center of Santarém and we are happy to share a bicycle for a visit to the city.
We practice vegetarian diet and others have occasional fresh fish meals. We use juicing, fruit, vegetables and seeds in our diet.
We love Music, may it be from the birds or the human wonderful artists heritage or from our own musical practice.
Open for offers, contact us
Tents in the shadow of trees. Plus guest house kitchen and wc.
One cooked meal 5 days a week, and other meals are self catering.